Customer Experience Associate (Anuradhapura)
As a Customer Experience Associate you are responsible for providing both new and existing customers with a best in class service experience. You will have a varied workload including building and maintaining strong customer relations, dealing with complex enquires or complaints promptly, accurately and within company specified time frames or as promised to the customer.
- Provide a Quality transaction with a First service resolution for a customer request/inquiry.
- Provide quick and fast service within the defined transaction handle time
- Adherence & Punctuality - Report to work on time and adhere to the work schedule.
- Adhere to the Token system regulations and defined break times
- Contribute to the outlet Sales target and bill collection target
- Adherence to the individual activations and collection operation function
- Collecting Dialog Group bill payments. (GSM/DTV/DBN) and Collecting all categories of invoices and receipt collection (IDD /Roaming / LCD)
- Ensure the daily outlet cash accurately banked with CITI bank representatives which includes - Cash / Cheque balancing and banking,
- Credit Card collections settlements and Phone Plans and preparing reports and maintaining documents.
- Ensure Petty cash handled properly, and over the counter refunds and DNR (floats are maintained along with handling Prepaid cards sales stocks and Reload phone collections