The position holder is the vanguard of development project. This means designing a projects overall structure, establishing project milestones and delegating developer tasks. Expected be an expert in code in multiple languages and frameworks. They should also participate in QA work by regularly scanning code for errors and taking charge of necessary rewrites and refactoring.
- Implement strategies for team to manage the software development process for potentially identified products and service.
- Ensure teams have formulated proper validations to ensure the proper documentation is done in accordance with industry standards and provide necessary guidelines to be followed by third party developers
- Prioritize budget and allocate projects, products and resources in line with the business priority
- Direct teams to deliver required feature/functionality/quality with proper guidelines to assure the overall quality of the products and is sustained as planned
- Ensure teams are enforcing procedures and frameworks to run the operational systems smoothly with a minimum service impact
- Promote the use of innovative technologies that will provide benefits to the organization. Lad the introduction of new technologies, web, backend and dev-ops.
- Responsible that teams will develop bug fixes and patches as and when required to maintain a resilient network services with proper version release managements.
- Lead the team to provide required operational support to respective teams for internally developed products and extend support to get technical assistance for products
- Ensure teams are enforcing procedures and frameworks to run the operational systems smoothly with a minimum service impact.
- Leading, motivating and directing the staff to deliver targets of entire portfolio while conducting periodic review of their performance and development needs