Plan Microwave transport network by implementing technology strategies and to provide workable plans to the network development team. Manage transport network resources to provide transport services on time to accomplish the network rollout and leased line targets. Obtain regulatory approvals, build network up to the industry standards, give inputs to prepare business plan, conduct proof of concept for new technology, and ensure a smooth flow of projects and to enhance the quality of the work.
- Manage Microwave link planning team to plan rollout related new links and link upgrades.
- Accountable for 2500+ feature enhanced Microwave links which are installed in the network.
- Enhance the features of full-IP and Hybrid Microwave links and Increase backhaul capacities in microwave links to minimise the Network congestions.
- Re arrange Microwave network to be in line with the future Transport Network architecture.
- Plan Microwave and Optical Fiber Transport Network resources to cater mobile/fixed network rollout.
- Provide workable plans to Network Development team.
- Plan Optical fiber network to cater Site, Enterprise, Other Operator and fiber to the any (FTTx) connectivity.
- Plan and design executable activities to implement strategies set by Technology Strategy Team.
- Responsible to set up methodologies and optimize the microwave and optical transport network to provide uninterrupted service for user divisions.
- Responsible for reducing the transmission faults by improving the quality.
- Responsible to manage passive optical resources to reduce capital and operational expenditure.
- Manage resources and conduct equipment/technology proof of concept (POC) to introduce new technologies to utilize in the transport network.
- Design disaster recovery plan for IP core network to ensure and improve the capabilities of transport network elements.